Saturday, February 28, 2009

i dont know what i can save you from

im so sick of people telling me what to not choose as a porfession with life. yes i realize everything is hard. you might make it or you might not. i might be wasting my time, i might not. i dont know what to choose and its comming time soon, i know this summer i have to take biology, painting and philosphy, woot. fuck whatever its going to be a bitch with the bio lab and what not. i watched this news story today and this orangatang on its own learned how to whistle and that is so fucking crazy. i feel sick. ugh life stress.

1 comment:

Hafidz said...

hi friend, I come with the smile for the blog of yours, aq hope the you will become the my friend by link is my block to you, so also I, drop make yours sponsor, please me too, really.