Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Pools of sorrow waves of joy are drifting thorough my open mind Possessing and caressing me


Dream or not?
by ~thomasdelonge on deviantART
there are so many things about today, i got sprayed by a loose hose at work, i discovered i might be the new floral girl for the summer, i got my baseball schedules. life's just moving way to fast all of a sudden, in one month its going to be sasquach. and apparently i have a scary room. their is barely any time in the day. i still want food. and i already ate dinner. my feet have this burning, it hurts. i don't want to do this grind anymore, where is my life amongst all this? id like to say its going to be over very soon, but thats not true at all. some people just talk about the internet in their sleep, and apparently i respond, i really want food. im going to go to bed sometime soon. i just need a distraction. and apparently its not going to.

maybe really within everything i was hoping that something would come out of no where, but its apparent i cant feel it becuase im numb. the shivers wont stop and my eyes cant stay open for much longer.

No comments: