Thursday, February 5, 2009

skipping to catch up

I'm so lost and confused in my organized chaos. so much to do and no time to do it in.

I haven't even gotten to the fact that i haven't had my wallet for two days and it seems for ever 2 of my phone calls i get one back. you cant do anything without a wallet ill tell you, i have a cheque for a lot of money but without my bank card or ID i cant cash it. What a useless amount of money. and beyond this i got my whole weekend screwed around. and now i cant pick up the thing i needed to pick up because i have to nbe downtown at that time. i feel so stranded on this island by myself. whats worse is i cant even get help with any of this never mind the paper that was just put on the table to add onto this due on Monday morning , a thousand words on Acoustic age. who has 2 hours to get that done. i guess maybe Sunday night i just wont sleep. that seems to be the most simple answer.

No comments: