Thursday, June 4, 2009

lol maybe saturday

ive been waiting a long time almost to write something that meant something. yesterday my mom asked me if i was happy happy or just ok happy, i told her i was really happy with the way things are. i wish i could just scratch out school this summer but its ethier work or school or both but in less quantity's. next September is going to be crazy. i am going to be doing 4 to 5 courses and keeping a position at CIVL and somehow keeping a personal life. it was good seeing you tonight. even if i did have blood mouth. im going to go to bed at 2 tonight when i take my next medicine dose so ill be nice and sedated to go to sleep. ive already decided im not doing the whole mural thing tomorow, ill either call chris or my mom will. their is no way i can go and set up scafoding and paint a mural for 5 hours. i removed the work emails from my phone becuase i was sick of always being involved with work, i let it take up a lot of my extra time it dosnt need to. i cant wait to go see a comedy of errors next Wednesday. i have alot of home work to do this weekend. not so much acting but phiolosophy, i really dont get how people liek my boss could choose it as a major, its more complex and unreasonable then mine. im at the exhaustion point where im not tired. and im talking about nothing

No comments: